Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Behind

There are some excuses for not being as up on this as I would like.
1. They are bringing bills up without warning. There is a bill that will stop it, but the very people doing it have to vote for stopping it. More about that bill when I can get in here.
2. I do have a life and I couldn't keep up with the volume of bills. I am catching up but not there yet.
So I apologize.
Hopefully I will be caught up and have the hearings for the rest of this week up sometime tomorrow. I know I have missed some of the hearings happening tomorrow. Just can't get it done and you all have plans for tomorrow anyway. If you are at the capital you can see what is being heard and if not just pray or watch to see if I get something up before the afternoon.
Again sorry for the  delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment